This introductory one-day course will give you a unique opportunity to quickly grasp the basics of botulinum toxin type A. The course concentrates mostly on the middle to upper face (forehead, glabellar, crows feet/smile lines).
09:00 Registration & Introductions
09:15 Illustrated presentation on the pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin and its use for the treatment of hyperfunctional facial lines
10:30 Practical demonstration of Botulinum Toxin Type A for Aesthetic Cosmetic use followed by hands-on session for delegates
12:30 Question & Answer session followed by certificates.
- Maximum 2 delegates per course
- Morning or Afternoon
- Course dates to suit delegate
- 2 courses can be booked for one day
- Must be registered with GMC, GDC or NMC
- Minimum 8 patients
- Discounts when booking multiple courses